HR Certification Course Information
HR practitioners have come to rely on Korn Ferry public HR certifications as a means to earn a seat at the table and confidently lead talent management best practices within their organisations. Whether you’re just getting started in a new role or organisation, supporting a system that’s already in place, or revamping your HR processes, we have specific courses to address your critical talent needs.
Where to begin? Start with Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ or Leadership Architect® 101. We know there is a direct correlation between competency proficiency and job success, making competency identification and measurement a solid, reliable way to improve the way you manage talent.
Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™
Do you need a common framework and language to align talent, activate strategy, and build a solid foundation for sustained talent? Based on the new Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ framework of 38 competencies, this course lays the foundation for competency work and qualifies as the prerequisite course as you move to more specialized approaches. Attend this session to:
- Interpret the research behind the Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ – studies on experiential learning, derailment, and development
- Use the Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ Competency Sort Cards to identify differentiating competencies critical for success across different jobs and levels, create job profiles and individual assessments
- Construct an aligned, competency-based, strategic HR program to provide the greatest value to your organisation
Move beyond competency modeling based on your organisational needs.
Korn Ferry Interview Architect™
Do you need a competency-based framework for making the best hiring decisions possible? Based on the Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ framework of 38 competencies, Korn Ferry Interview Architect™ takes the guesswork out of interviewing using a straightforward set of tools that are designed to:
- Standardise interview preparation, execution, and evaluation at all levels throughout your organisation.
- Increase the ability to select successful talent for every role, at every level.
- Create a focused and effective interview process.
Korn Ferry 360 (previously Voices® 360)
Are you providing employees with important development remedies, opportunities, and coaching to drive engagement, retention, growth, and increased productivity? Voices® is a research-based, time-tested solution for delivering 360 feedback that helps career-minded people succeed. Attend this session to:
- Institute 360 feedback giving employees a more thorough understanding of not only their strengths, weaknesses, and development opportunities, but also their impact on others
- Facilitate constructive and meaningful 360 feedback for all levels of your organisation
- Accurately interpret assessment results and be recognised as a certified Voices® 360 feedback coach
This course has a pre-requisite requirement of Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™.
Use Learning Agility Architect to develop and identify those next to lead.
Have you identified your future leaders, those next to lead your organisation? viaEDGE® easily and efficiently gauges the potential of large numbers of individuals, with the ease of an online self-administered assessment. Attend this session to:
- Assess internal talent for placement and development of high potentials
- Aid in external candidate hiring
- Identify managers most likely to succeed in international assignments
- Confidently interpret assessment results and use them to drive succession management efforts
Sessions are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognised by the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Don’t miss these opportunities to network, connect, and add to your own personal portfolio of HR expertise.