Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ Certification
New 38-competency framework
After completing this Certification you will be able to
- Explain the KFLA competencies to other managers within the organisation and to link it to the 30+ years of research which underpins the framework
- Use the competency framework for a wide range of people processes - including development, role profiling, organisational development, feedback
- Create 70/20/10 development plans using a range of improvement paths
- Create an implementation plan for the competency framework within the organisation
- Understand how the competency framework connects to other KFLA tools such as the leadership Architect (legacy) and learning agility
Read the course overview below...
Built on best practices and decades of research, the new Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ offers the most powerful framework available today connected to all people processes for a streamlined Talent Management Architecture. Learn how to implement all 38 competencies or develop a customised model within your organisation to align your business strategy with your talent strategy.
Who Should Attend?
- HR Managers and Leaders who want to understand and implement Korn Ferry’s competency modelling and development approach
- HR practitioners who wish to learn more about competency-based HR processes, tools, and developmental language
- Managers and leaders from organisations, which already use Korn Ferry’s competency framework and are looking for associated training and refresher courses
- Clients who have used the Leadership Architect® 101 framework from Lominger who wish to update on the new Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™
- Interpret the research and best practices behind the new 38-competency framework
- Identify differentiating competencies critical for success across an organisation
- Compare competency data to normative research studies, supply in workforce, and performance correlations by level and risk of derailment
- Recognize all 10 career stallers and stoppers and determine approaches for driving behavioural change
- Differentiate development strategies for individuals at multiple levels
- Explore how to implement competency models and language into existing HR and OD
You will have a framework, tools, processes and skills to effectively manage your talent aligned to business goals resulting in higher business performance and engagement.