Do you need a common competencies framework and language to align talent, activate strategy, and build a solid foundation for sustained talent?
Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ Certification
New 38-competency framework
After completing this Certification you will be able to
- Explain the KFLA competencies to other managers within the organisation and to link it to the 30+ years of research which underpins the framework
- Use the competency framework for a wide range of people processes - including development, role profiling, organisational development, feedback
- Create 70/20/10 development plans using a range of improvement paths
- Create an implementation plan for the competency framework within the organisation
- Understand how the competency framework connects to other KFLA tools such as the leadership Architect (legacy) and learning agility
Who Should Attend?
- HR Managers and Leaders who want to understand and implement Korn Ferry’s competency modelling and development approach
- HR practitioners who wish to learn more about competency-based HR processes, tools, and developmental language
- Managers and leaders from organisations, which already use Korn Ferry’s competency framework and are looking for associated training and refresher courses
- Clients who have used the Leadership Architect® 101 framework from Lominger who wish to update on the new Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™
Built on best practices and decades of research, the new Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ offers the most powerful framework available today connected to all people processes for a streamlined Talent Management Architecture. Learn how to implement all 38 competencies or develop a customised model within your organisation to align your business strategy with your talent strategy.
Why Korn Ferry & Alison Grieve
Korn Ferry is the preeminent authority on leadership and talent. It has unrivalled data to cut through the noise and dissect the traits of superior leaders. For nearly half a century, clients have trusted them to recruit world-class leaders. The Korn Ferry Institute, their research and analytics arm, was established to share intelligence and expert points of view on talent and leadership. They aim to increase understanding of how strategic talent decisions contribute to competitive advantage, growth and success.
Alison, an independent qualified Korn Ferry Consultant, is an organisational performance and leadership development specialist with over 20 years of both operational and leadership roles in a large multinational organisation. She is also a qualified senior executive coach. Alison has extensive international experience having lived and worked in the UK, France and USA. Alison’s current passion is helping leaders develop their Learning Agility.
What's included in the fee?
- When you attend you will receive a comprehensive library of Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ support materials: books, whitepapers, workbooks, reference guides.
- Two-day course materials and practice with the suite of tools, as well as lunch and refreshments.
- 14 hours of CEU credit hours through the HR Certification Institute™ and the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrolment.
- Interpret the research and best practices behind the new 38-competency framework
- Identify differentiating competencies critical for success across an organisation
- Compare competency data to normative research studies, supply in workforce, and performance correlations by level and risk of derailment
- Recognize all 10 career stallers and stoppers and determine approaches for driving behavioural change
- Differentiate development strategies for individuals at multiple levels
- Explore how to implement competency models and language into existing HR and OD
You will have a framework, tools, processes and skills to effectively manage your talent aligned to business goals resulting in higher business performance and engagement.
Public certification courses are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognised by the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Information about how to claim credits from a public certification will be provided shortly after the certification takes place.
Alison Grieve is a practical, experienced business leader with over 20 years experience in managerial and leadership roles in a large multinational prior to setting up Business in People.
plus VAT @ 20%
We offer other Korn Ferry Certifications...
KF360 (previously Voices 360)
Certifications take place about 20 minutes from Heathrow airport at Cumberland Lodge. It is a 17th-century Grade II listed country house in Windsor Great Park located 3.5 miles south of Windsor Castle.