Korn Ferry 360 Masterclass
Are you already certified in Korn Ferry Voices?
If you are already certified in Korn Ferry Voices and wish to upgrade to the new Korn Ferry 360 then attend my KF360 Masterclass. This will support your transition to the new assessment tool.
The new KF360 has major revisions. It combines the world-class Korn Ferry competency IP, a state-of-the-art survey process and completely redesigned feedback reports for outstanding insights.
The new KF360 offering provides:
- A more powerful, flexible and consistent offering.
- Dramatically improved user experience and updated look and feel.
- Re-designed individual and group reports from the ground up for deep insights and more targeted development support.
- Support for both full and self-service.
- Competency-based or behaviour-based approaches
- More emphasis on supporting individual’s development with new development guidance.
- Greater insights in the group reports into the distribution of a group’s results, and their strengths and weaknesses.
Who Should Attend?
We would suggest using it for:
- Senior level appointments, possibly coupled with executive coaching
- Supporting a longer-term leadership programme where you want to create deep levels of self-awareness and support real behaviour change
- When you want to be able to customise the report to your organisation’s culture and business needs
- If you’ve got very sceptical or cynical learners who would benefit from the heavy duty research that underpins the report
If you have not been previously certified in Voices and would like to be certified in the full KF360 Certification please go to our KF360 page.
Why Korn Ferry & Alison Grieve
Korn Ferry is the preeminent authority on leadership and talent. It has unrivalled data to cut through the noise and dissect the traits of superior leaders. For nearly half a century, clients have trusted them to recruit world-class leaders. The Korn Ferry Institute, their research and analytics arm, was established to share intelligence and expert points of view on talent and leadership. They aim to increase understanding of how strategic talent decisions contribute to competitive advantage, growth and success.
Alison, an independent qualified Korn Ferry Consultant, is an organisational performance and leadership development specialist with over 20 years of both operational and leadership roles in a large multinational organisation. She is also a qualified senior executive coach. Alison has extensive international experience having lived and worked in the UK, France and USA. Alison’s current passion is helping leaders develop their Learning Agility.
What's included in the Masterclass fee?
- The multiple options now provided - including behaviours, competencies, custom, development actions
- Analysing and giving feedback using the new reports
- The latest research and norms data
- Using the self-service and full-service survey centre option
- Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrolment.
Alison Grieve is a practical, experienced business leader with over 20 years experience in managerial and leadership roles in a large multinational prior to setting up Business in People.
plus VAT @ 20%
We offer other Korn Ferry Certifications...
Masterclasses take place about 20 minutes from Heathrow airport at Cumberland Lodge. It is a 17th-century Grade II listed country house in Windsor Great Park located 3.5 miles south of Windsor Castle.
Need a different date or have a whole group you want certified then call Alison on 0778 856 5057 to discuss Certification or Masterclass training within your organisation.
Public certification courses are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognised by the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Information about how to claim credits from a public certification will be provided shortly after the certification takes place.