Korn Ferry 360 Certification
Previously Voices 360®: Feedback, facilitation and coaching
Korn Ferry 360 combines our world-class competency IP, a state-of-the-art survey process and completely redesigned feedback reports for outstanding insights. KF360 supports two approaches, competency-based and behaviour-based. Both approaches are underpinned by Korn Ferry Leadership Architect (KFLA) – the world’s most robust, comprehensive competency model – allowing you to configure the content with competencies that are specific to your organisation. Attendees will be equipped with best practices for implementing and facilitating KF360 for development and performance.
Who Should Attend?
Practitioners who will provide 360° feedback and development planning in their organisations. Professional coaches implementing the KF360 tool, and other professionals involved with facilitating the feedback process. Appropriate for all levels.
This certificate has pre-requisite requirement of either Korn Ferry Leadership Archiectect™ or Leadership Architect® 101.
Why Korn Ferry & Alison Grieve
Korn Ferry is the preeminent authority on leadership and talent. It has unrivalled data to cut through the noise and dissect the traits of superior leaders. For nearly half a century, clients have trusted them to recruit world-class leaders. The Korn Ferry Institute, their research and analytics arm, was established to share intelligence and expert points of view on talent and leadership. They aim to increase understanding of how strategic talent decisions contribute to competitive advantage, growth and success.
Alison, an independent qualified Korn Ferry Consultant, is an organisational performance and leadership development specialist with over 20 years of both operational and leadership roles in a large multinational organisation. She is also a qualified senior executive coach. Alison has extensive international experience having lived and worked in the UK, France and USA. Alison’s current passion is helping leaders develop their Learning Agility.
What's included in the fee?
- When you attend you will receive a book, and coaching reference guide.
- Two-day course materials and practice with the suite of tools, as well as lunch and refreshments.
- Opportunity to participate in an individual 360° assessment.
- 14 hours of CEU credit hours through the HR Certification Institute™ and the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrollment.
Here are some of the elements that will be covered on the Certification:
- Plan a learner feedback session and analyse a report
- Help a learner determine priorities for short term and long term performance improvement and career development and create a development plan
- Implement a 360° program in your organisation that is aligned with competencies and HR systems
- Attendees will be equipped with the skill set needed to facilitate the entire 360° feedback process in their own organisation.
- Receive your own 360º feedback as part of the certification process
Alison Grieve is a practical, experienced business leader with over 20 years experience in managerial and leadership roles in a large multinational prior to setting up Business in People.
plus VAT @ 20%
We offer other Korn Ferry Certifications...
Certifications take place about 20 minutes from Heathrow airport at Cumberland Lodge. It is a 17th-century Grade II listed country house in Windsor Great Park located 3.5 miles south of Windsor Castle.
Need a different date or have a whole group you want certified then call Alison on 0778 856 5057 to discuss Certification or Masterclass training within your organisation.
Public certification courses are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognised by the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Information about how to claim credits from a public certification will be provided shortly after the certification takes place.